Bruderschaft Die Weibe Rose Index du Forum
Bruderschaft Die Weibe Rose
Confrérie La Rose Blanche

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
How To Create A Facebook Account Instructions

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Bruderschaft Die Weibe Rose Index du Forum >>> Aliances >>> Vampires
Auteur Message
warrwan

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Create A Facebook Account Instructions Répondre en citant

How To Create A Facebook Account Instructions
> DOWNLOAD

Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question Is it necessary to privacy lock Facebook? wikiHow Contributor It is always better to be more secure when dealing with social media. If all of your information is correct, you will be sent a verification email to the address you provided. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Basics ArticleEditDiscuss Community Tested How to Make a New Facebook Account Two Methods:On MobileOn DesktopCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to create a new Facebook account after signing out of your old one. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. 8 Add your first and last name. 4 Create an event. Getting Started with Facebook If you are just getting started with Facebook, learn all about creating a page, using the Facebook login feature, and more. 12 Click Get Started. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 7 Helpful 10 How can I change my password? wikiHow Contributor If you know your current password, click the top right corner of your page and select "Settings." Click "Password." Type your current and new passwords. Does it cost money to use Facebook? Is it true that Facebook is going to charge to use the site? No. The first thing you should do after creating an account is add a profile picture. 10 Open your email account. 6 Enter a password. This blue button is in the middle of the pop-up window. Learn about using Facebook texts here. On the Facebook homepage, enter in your first name, last name, email address, password, birthday, and gender. Type your first name into the "First name" text field in the "Sign Up" section of the page, then type your last name into the "Last name" field here. Flag as. Type a working email address to which you currently have access into the "Mobile number or email" field, then add the address to the "Re-enter email" field that appears below it. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 9 Helpful 18 Unanswered Questions How do I change my password on my Facebook account after setting it up? Answer this question Flag as. You can navigate through the final steps of your account creation (e.g., adding friends) by clicking the white f icon in the top-left corner of the page. 4 Enter your first and last name. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 3 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions How do I get my Facebook ticker back? Answer this question Flag as. It's against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account.If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page. Flag as. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Once your account is created, you can share interesting things with friends, upload images, chat, and much more. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 6 Do I have to download the Facebook app to use Facebook on an iPhone? wikiHow Contributor No. Facebook currently does not have an "Other" box, but you can hide your selected gender from your profile later if need be. Thank you so much."." more JB Jay Bignall Jul 1, 2017 "I now know exactly what I need to remember when setting up a Facebook account." Rated this article: NE Nicaylia Edwards May 26, 2017 "It helped me with homework I got, this made it so much easier. Click the link in the email to activate your account. Flag as. In addition, if you choose to use Facebook from your mobile phone, keep in mind that you'll be responsible for any fees associated with internet usage and/or text messaging as determined by your mobile carrier. Understanding Facebook Privacy Understand the Facebook privacy options you have, as well as the official Facebook privacy policy, in this free lesson. 3 Scroll down and tap Log Out. Learn more about our name policies. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question How do I set my password and email address for a new Facebook account? wikiHow Contributor Go to the Facebook page and then find the sign up 5a02188284
facebook message formattingfaq about facebook chathow to install facebook app on pspsomeone hacked my facebook and sent messagesdownload facebook cho bb os 4.5hacker facebook gratuitement en ligne sans codecheat sa tetris on facebookforeest medical school facebookfacebook password finder installation passwordvoice facebook messenger

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Bruderschaft Die Weibe Rose Index du Forum >>> Aliances >>> Vampires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation